pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, April 5, 2010

after the legs cramped

i wasted a trip to plaza to buy an ankle guard and ended with a too big of a size for me to wear. Went to Compass and ask tom to have lunch with me. surprisingly all this took more than 3 hours. Borrowed a book and went home, i just fell asleep and slept like a log for a few hours before going to eat dinner. Damn thats not healthy at all.
Anyways, heard a Kesha song on the FM radio and halfway we were like what? Kesha or Kathy Perry? i guess thats what auto-tuning does to you, it really changes the voice and had me thinking if the two singers really sung the song together, then we started ranting about Justin Bieber and Tokio Hotel. Yes i hate justin bieber too, A LOT! P.S Don't really care if u like him or not.
Qns(to my brother): justin bieber of Tokio hotel
Ans: I'll kill myself
although his answer was justin later on cuz we FORCED him to choose one.

Moving on, My City Life is getting better but at a freaking slow rate, i am counting the bank to earn me 5k and i did not get that for myself and i have another 7 hours till the museum is ready and i'm not sure how much it will earn for me, hope it will dominate my earnings, Sharks, i still need money for the land expansions!
Please inform me about any good RPG games besides Runescape , getting bored of it day by day! Nothing to do at the com


BYEEEEE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home