pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thunder

Science Mr Horny tan talked about sounds and the intensity of them, he demo the low pitch and the high pitch of his voice then he ask for volunteer to try high pitch sounds. Someone(PEI SHAN!) volunteered me up to scream at the microphone. -_- imma kill you soon, They say my scream was very high? haven't break my voice yet sorry still a kid HAHA.

Then watched the High Jumps while training. Then setter set, i thought i could get away cuz jayden was the new setter then he could train but coach ask me to set for quick spikes. Sometimes i ask august set for me quick balls then i thunder(sometimes pull net lah but some also dun have)!! cool yea? Thanks august! a lot of people thunder at that training LOL even birdman but he did pull the net HAHAHA BIRDIE!!!!

SIAN!! tmr got sports day and Ms Chew doesn't allow parents' letter! DAMN! thought i could get away with it! B boys in a few more days! gotta take the chance to THUNDER LIKE CRAP!
Yu Qi U SABO ME SAY I THINK xxxx xxxxxx WTF nice one hor!!!!


It all ends here!!! byee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home