pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, March 25, 2010

'Mai Diao'

i remembered Mr Teng told me to talk to him when i get A1 for my maths and YAY finally can tell him the good news and maybe just maybe he would not abuse me in any sort of ways when i say Hi to him. Tomorrow we're getting our report books and i don't think I've failed any subjects? i hope not, anyways.... grats to birdie to ending his paranoid of failing his tracking in a weeks time i think.

We had a re-arrangement of the seats but not much difference actually maybe just smaller space for my bag and leg or having vijhay standing up all the time beside me for punishments.But... i love seating way way way..... at the back, everything's cool, gotta clear view of people and only i can sneak up on people not vice versa .

Tom started a new song with a phrase repeating itself over and over again, and its still ringing in my head, super catchy HAHAHA
You guys gotta hear him sing it with the dance, super cute LOL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home