pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

lost to dunman high and it was quite close but almost everyone gave up at the last set. okay forget about it, quite frustrated about it. moving on, the last training yu qi did a super spike that made denesh shocked because it just flew past his hand. And today, it was one of my worst days. Not the training part but it was when i felt like puking and all sorts of funny feelings just came and i stopped to rest. Mrs Lee called us to go down and take height and weight before we go home and while waiting i puked =) helding my hand over my mouth, i ran over to find a drain, BUT THE DRAIN WAS TOO FAR so i went for the dustbin. i literally had my head in it and it came out like a hose. Gab accompanied me to the toilet to clean myself. Denesh came in and keep me company/making himself look good with the mirror. Clarence waited with me for my sis. looking back, i see so much great friends who helped me, or is it that they have to? anywho, their great and thanks!
P.S Mrs Lee really looked so much more kind than she used to once i am feeling sick =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home