pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, October 18, 2009

i'm dead, soon. I hate you! 'ang mo gao'. okay forget it. thomas scolding other people is sometime very cute and always funny. I went to denesh's house today after helping my father with some stuff and he sort of lied to me. and i wanted to leave but he begged me, plus i have nothing better to do. Had some fun there but after a while it all ended. At night me, Yu Qi and Thomas went to Mac Donal's to eat and i went home after that. Had some misfortune there but only one still ringing in my head. forget it, I'll end here BYEE. Did something bad today and got caught! stupid Malay guy(no offence). two weeks of hell and probably money will be lost just because played with them. Hope it will no be serious.
Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home