pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wanted to go to denesh's house today and play again, but nobody want to go with me. I stayed at home, the whole day until at night i went to eat. i hurt my toe, i kicked it against the ledge. it sounds as if i did it purposely but no, sort of a trip but the force was like a kick. Nice one, maybe cannot go for volleyball again! then Mrs Lee would be somehow anxious yet suspicious about my injury, again. I tired jumping at the net and realised i seriously need to jump higher. I don't care if i'm short, just need to jump higher.

Sunday is one of the all time boring days of the week in my 13 years. I always go out on Saturdays but on Sundays, i usually stay at home at get a headache or go out for Mavis tutuion. since i don't have tution for quite a while, i stay at home not exactly chill, but get immensely BORED. But i had a little help from my exotic nature which cancel some hours of the boredom by increasing my hours of sleep till a very odd extend but not much shorter then Jesley's.
I'm addicted to a life of material.
Byees




~PEACE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home