pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, November 8, 2009

zhong hua and anderson's match are over and now we're left weith dunman high secondary and its going to be a tough match. i hope we win and just advance to the next round and just let it be. I want the phiten necklace! i hope the results of the necklace is true. Gotta be a little more flexible and play properly. i tried the back ball with denesh and i just realised that only me and him can sort of do it unless Yu Qi comes to the front row too, then it would be sort of perfect. david's injury is so damn wasted. although he always spike the net, when he spikes down to the ground its almost impossible to catch, that's really good for a C boy but still the spikes coming from the b boys are still way more powerful. i had a taste of melson's soft spike and it was horrible but still able to catch it. It hurts a little when he spike softly but i wonder what if he seriously slams the ball. He spiked an out ball but i sort of jump and the ball slipped out of my hand, such a big mistake for me but luckily coach just told me my mistake and did not yell at my face =)
byee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home