pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LOST MY PHONE!

super pissed today! firstly i lost my phone. I tried calling like 517154544 times on my phone and my brother even fetched me to chase the bus, but the bus was either too slow and we overtook it or the bus was a long way ahead of us. My phone was turned off after a while. stupid guy, selfish bitch, asshole loser! you like stealing phones? no phone? poor bitch. you like people to slap you then force you to eat shit? go die loser.
at volleyball people keep making me dive. no specific people but just some people. you want Thomas to use a hammer and slam it onto your freaking toe and you try to dive then. you think its fun? anyway never mind that, Yu Qi and David did not come anyway. Did a sexy drop ball and that's about it.
Don't feel like posting anymore, SO PISSED!
I hate you!



NO MORE PEACE! I HATE YOU!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home