pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Missing the dives for just one point and for the mistakes of the team. Just saw the Hwa Chong match and found that we really need improvements . I saw the video with the guys and i found out that i am very..... photogenic. =) KIDDING!(maybe) okay need to learn more drop balls from augusteen try to jump higher! ARGH! i want the continuous cycle of breakfast in Mac Donal's and then training! i want to dive so much that i dive on cement ground just now for the ball. =) it hurts but i had a whole lotta fun. I want to go back primary school and show my previous coach what i have achieved in volleyball! Volleyball setter! I LOVE THE POSITION! they have no choice but to love me or they will find their ball being thrown to me, thrown away again! YAY!
I hate you!


Peace~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home