pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, October 12, 2009

The First Time

overreacting, paranoid , anxious, pissed off. words that can describe my mood now. Denesh you die! one day, i'm going to get back with u for letting me experience it for the first time! Anxious about the results of tomorrow and if its worst than i expected, denesh will not dare to come and see me EVER AGAIN! Paranoid about what he is going to do to me and if its something horrible, nerds , here i come! okay end... The first time someone's gonna scold me, probably because denesh did something unacceptable for his parents and us, are going to get scolded for almost nothing! only Yu Qi,denesh,jon,tom and yingjie understand the situation.(this secret message is learnt from GPS

)
Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home