pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, September 27, 2009

PAIN PAIN AND MORE PAIN

In the morning i had a massive call spam form jon. anyway, i rushed to denesh's house and Jon had to leave for his tuition. A few of us went to Hougang mall and we play a whole lotta games. i played then dance thing?, b-ball and another game which i had totally forgotten what the name is. But what the heck we had fun. I went to the Library , alone and ate the hot and spicy fish balls on the bus home. It was freaking spicy, i was sweating all over and panting which i don't see the need to, probably too cool my mouth or something. Anyway the bus trip sucks as i found out that the bottle in my bag was empty. In that fifteen minutes trip, my tongue was killing me but overall the fish ball was awesome and although it costs just two fifty(not counting the cost of another drink), it is sort of worth it. At home, i fell down and went to the hospital, nahh just kidding, i cut my feet and somehow it doesn't hurt that much as i thought it would be. Oh yea, i almost forgot, my father bought a new HongDa FIT for my bro and sister. The brand is cool and the interior is also nice but too bad its not a seven sitter.
I don't feel like going to school!
I Don't wan to study alone at home!
I hate projects(geog and bio)!
I LOVE MY WATCH!
That's It~



PEACE~---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home