pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Peter Chow

i slept at 3am+ yesterday and woke up today feeling disoriented. i thought i would wake up so damn late that i would miss my breakfast and get a hell of a scolding from mum, but in the end, i woke up at ten and watched peter chow. a simple sentence from him can make me burst into laughter with his accent. oh i forgot to tell you yesterday that Yu Qi surfed the ball and it glided into my face and i fainted. nahh just kidding, but he did really surfed into my face. my left eye shed a tear but the right eye did not?
I just watched the VMAs and Katy Perry look hot, Lady Gaga's performance was good. Pink and Shakira(spelled like that?) was wearing the same dress. Kanye West is an asshole, Beyonce is so sweet. okays that's about it yea?

Peter Chow: if you want to talk shit on peter chow, you can say whatever you wan, i make too much money to care.

Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home