pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Thursday, September 24, 2009

AHHHH SO EXCITED! SO MANY THINGS TO SAY.

First, Joce gave me an awesome tee! LOVE IT!

Second, my brother passed his driving test! YAY!

Third, feeling so bored!

okay as for today, i went to compass with YuQi , Jon and CUTE CUTE THOMAS!
LOOK! he's biting a straw for a few hours!
okay moving on, i read a book then slept, on Thomas.
Then others come, chill there, or slept there,
I went home with Jon!I asked him to call me wake up when reach Punggol Plaza stop. the sleep was awesome! In the sixty-two bus, some serangoon sec people came and talked loudly.i was just beside them when they said all those nasty things about sex or something. Anyways , i buried my head under my bag as the bus was freaking cold and yes, i am easily afraid of cold weather. I kept sneezing though the lesson this morning making it extremely difficult to concentrate in class. But in the end the work is done and all's well ends well!
okay heres the status from the last training:

Aloy: bing biang!(thunder LOL)
Denesh: he's spike is black, i mean back
Gabriel: Still not jumping and spike.(but surprisingly good ball)
Ping Yee: yea, still the best(gonna drop till u DIE!)
Wiggy:Hurt his hand but still can spike/curl the ball over
Stanley: anyhow take first ball(no offence hor dun touch me hor)

okays that's it!


PEACE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home