pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WHOA

I don't think there's a need to say any thanks for the presents , be it i send u an SMS or you know i love you guys.Ms Chew ended the student profiling by saying me whaa u very luck uh? rich,
Me: Smart?(cuz she asked if i got fail anything so far, and i have not)
Ms Chew: so u want to say handsome next right?
Not exactly, i wanted you to say handsome, not me.Ms Chew say everyone must give me a kiss before they leave the class but they did not -_- , soooo spoiler.Ms chay let us off the detention thingy , birdie ,aloy and me went to SPC to eat. Backed then go for training. The training dragged past eight and everyone(me, yuqi and birdie)was like freaking tired and could not go there to celebrate. I know the girls also will not come so what the heck. Jezlie caught a frog and chased the guys away. Dude that's one of the grossest thing i had every heard. Grabbing a frog and chasing people, trying to rub it against their faces.
Raichu is coming soon and hope i have a great match.

Thanks for the stuff guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home