pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Saturday, February 6, 2010

AHHH OMG TRAINING TODAY!

BLAH! me, yu qi ,gab and joel, played a little game of ours then Mrs Lee came and was teaching yu qi how to 'pao' more and after that he was like whacking us non-stop, not that me and gab - we were in the same team- did not whack them back but it was so sudden that gab almost dig the ball onto my face, twice, but due to my bad but somehow face-saving habit, the ball miss my face but half a inch.Mrs Lee told Yu Qi to see how i pao LOL cool!
After the break, coach did some leg movements/first ball receiving things then went on to train me setting and drop balls. at first it was pretty much easy just standing down there setting to the positions, but after a while, he ask me to jump over 3 balls, with two legs clamped together, and set the ball. OMG that was freaking imba shit. Someone thought i did it with a sense of humor but i was like " EHH you try lah -_-" the it went on with some laughter. after that he ask me to take the ball away but i was too lazy so i kicked it to the back =) he ask me to run from position 1 to 3 and push the ball where ever he ask me to, the jump and drop/push.
after that i was throw spike and while i was doing it , it was the first time coach said that i looked skinner! YEA! HAHAHAHA COOL! FREAKING AWESOME! first time in a whole year!
WHAAA formation sucks! but quite exciting, with coach randomly throwing the ball gives it a little zests to the training and yea it was really killing our morale but as long as you know your mistake, just catch up on that, that's all nothing hard there.
after training went to the usual SPC and bought drinks/ food to eat.that's really about it, oh and my aunt gave me 100 bucks to buy shoes! YEA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home