pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Its Sunday!

Sunday.... at home -_- can't believe i'm such a loner that i can spend my sunday at home and worst still, studying! for the up coming test of course. Okay lets talk about yesterday, In the morning, i had breakfast with the two guys at KFC and had two twisters, it may sound a lot but i can tell you that i had a buddy meal consisting of bandito pocket and 2 piece chick and hell i'm still kickin'. Call Yu Qi to eat before he come and i'm really glad he did. warm up , coach came to check it out then he suddenly whack me and nikki -_- quite funny though cuz he did that kind of a spike in quite a while. Me and denesh was damn pissed cuz our thighs were aching and we could not jump. Gabriel on the other hand was teasing me that he could jump higher. it was a really good day for him.He had lots of fun and almost every time he could give me a smile despite bullying me for the sake of the laughter.
Filicks went home with me and i really had a lot of useful information, gotta share it with aloy and nesh next time....
seeya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home