pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Monday, March 8, 2010

Born to be wild

Just watched the American idol performances on the web and found the likes and dislikes. Okay its the day, on wednesday and guess what? I have training on that day..... ARGHHH you must be thinking like such a lousy life i have and like awww pity pity, well if you are doing that, ITS FREAKING TRUE. no lie , my brother said i have no life and then his girlfriend told me look who has no life, asking me the same question "do you know who is Didi Benami, you think she's good?" like at least ten times in an hour.Well sort of true that i am spending my day in school from 6:30 in the morning to over 7 at night. its crazy but at least there are friends there for me.

Anyways things happen that doesn't concern me,blah blah blah, oh heres some, i had Bio test and D&T test today and i am sort of confident that imma ace it. Like i normally will, Yes i am bragging..... DEAL WITH IT.

PEACE OUT-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home