pingyeeeeeeeee

stuffs and just read on

Friday, September 11, 2009

yesterday is a great day because the training was extremely fun and at the same time scary. We had a weird match played with all the volleyball members and i as usual was the setter and i have to seriously position the ball right to the line and if not , the spiker cant hit over and i will sort of feel like its totally my fault! but luckily Nelson was the spiker and he always take the blame before i could spit out the words.
Tomorrow(i mean today) we'll have a match against Hwa Chong secondary(i think its spelled like that?), and guess what? i ain't coming! and darryl ain't coming too! no more setter for the day! Good luck and miss me kays? i know you will totally enjoy my setting when i come back and of course blame me for the losing the match! =)
The cost of the volleyball shoes are freaking expensive , 80 bucks can buy me a thin sole street soccer shoe, or maybe two of them, in China? Almost everyone in volleyball has the same shoe and Yu Qi said that we look like g@ys. Still loving the moonwalk with my shoes!
tag ya , post ya , tag me back ya , karupunaei XD
Quote from cheng song, the hilarious 'philosopher'

Gotta go sleep soon! its 1:2oam!
Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home